Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, September 9


(Disgusting) Quote of the Day:
"fuck.. i'm so witty-ly hot. i'll set you on fire.. are you readyyyy"

And then..


WAH BIANG.
THANKS UNSHY WANTON GIRL.
---

Because I'll never settle for being second-best.

PHARMACY TODAY MAH FRIENDS.. CAN YOU FEEL IT?? CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!
Wah lao. Better be good lor; I even cut my damn disgusting pair of baggy jeans to 3quarts so I can wear later.

And to GOR BU and JI ZHAP BU, THERE REALLY IS A SIBU ISLAND!!
---

And I cannot remember
What life was like through photographs
Trying to recreate images life gives us from our past
And sometimes it's a sad song

But I cannot forget
Refuse to regret
So glad I met you
Take my breath away
Make everyday
Worth all of the pain that I have
Gone through
And mama I've been cryin'
Cause things ain't how they used to be
She said the battle's almost won
And we're only several miles from the sun


I'm good.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New